We meet weekly at 10.30am for worship, prayer and fellowship and all are most welcome to join us.
St Anne’s Strathpeffer
St Anne’s Church lies in Strathpeffer, 5 miles west of Dingwall. Strathpeffer is a spa town which still has a substantial tourist presence. Built in the nineteenth century, the church is ornate with seating for 180.
By 1889, in the thriving Victorian spa of Strathpeffer it was apparent that in order to provide for the influx of workers and visitors a church was needed. Fundraising began immediately and by 1900 St Anne’s Church was built on land donated by Anne Duchess of Sutherland and Countess of Cromartie,
The bells at St Anne’s are a ‘carillon’ comprising 8 tubular bells struck by wooden headed hammers, and can be operated by one person. They were restored for the millennium by a member of the congregation.
All are welcome at our church. Service information is to be found on our Worship page.